Mr David Dunitz is a litigation solicitor with over 25 years’ experience of Court procedure and dealing with other solicitors. He is very client focused, and has the ability to assess the merits, strengths and weaknesses of the situation at hand.
David’s experience in the area of employment law encompasses:-
- Advising employees on Settlement Agreements on termination of employment;
- Unfair and constructive dismissal claims in the employment tribunal.
- Dealing with problems at the workplace.
- Race and sex discrimination claims.
- Breach of contract claims.
We are aware of the cost of litigation and the fact that it is not generally possible to recover one’s legal costs in the employment tribunal. We will therefore seek whenever possible to resolve matters in the most cost-effective way, with the aim of securing the best results for the client in the circumstances. We are tenacious in pursuing the claim, but will seek to resolve matters by way of ACAS mediation whenever possible.