The UK adheres to the European Convention on Human Rights, which prevents us from sending anyone to a country where there is a real risk that they will be exposed to torture, or inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
If you do not qualify for recognition as a refugee but we think there are humanitarian reasons why we should let you stay in the UK, we may give you temporary permission to stay here.
Other Visa and Services
Do you want to become a Tier 4 Sponsor?
You will be a registered Tier 4 Sponsor. You will be able to issue CAS letters. The Home Office fee for registration as a Tier 4 Sponsor is only £515.00. We can advise you on all documents and necessary application process to register as a Tier 4 Sponsor.
To issue a CAS letter to a student, the Home Office fee is only £14.00.
Do you want to become a Tier 2 Sponsor?
You will be a registered Tier 2 Sponsor. You will be able to issue CoS. You will be able to sponsor people for Work Visas. The Home Office fee for registration as a Tier 2 Sponsor is only £515.00 for a small licence or £1,545 for a large licence. We can advise you on all documents and necessary application process to register as a Tier 2 Sponsor.
To issue a CoS to an employee, the Home Office fee is only £184.00.
Do you want to become a Tier 5 Sponsor?
You will be a registered Tier 5 Sponsor. You will be able to issue CoS. The Home Office fee for registration as a Tier 5 Sponsor is only £515.00. We can advise you on all documents and necessary application process to register as a Tier 5 Sponsor.
To issue a CoS to an employee, the Home Office fee is only £14.00.
SAME DAY VISA? VISA IN ONE DAY?
We can arrange a PEO appointment for earliest available date which will be within 4 weeks from the time you instruct us. The Home Office, PEO, now requires that the full fee for the application is paid in advance at the time of PEO appointment booking.
What Is Included In Our Service? As part of the Same Day Visa Service, our work will include:
- getting the PEO appointment for the agreed date;
- advising you about the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
- checking your documents to make sure that you meet all the relevant requirements for a successful application;
- completing the application forms;
- preparing a covering letter in support of the application explaining how all the relevant requirements are being met for the application to succeed;
- accompanying you and your dependents to the Home Office, PEO, Croydon on the date of PEO appointment;
- assisting you and your dependents in enrollment of your biometrics and submission of your application(s) to the PEO, Home Office, Croydon;
- in case the application is retained for further enquiries, liaising with the Home Office for a quick decision on the application and provide any further documentary evidence to the Home Office, if required;
- doing all the follow-up work until decision by the Home Office on your application is received by us.
Our Immigration Department is headed by Mr Wamadi who specialise in the UK Immigration and Human Rights laws. He has been practising Immigration and Human Rights Law for many years and have gained vast knowledge and experience in this area of practice.
Mr. Wamadi having worked for various Highly Reputable Law Firms and having gained required experience, knowledge and skills as the Head of Immigration. He is very dedicated in provision of Immigration Legal Services to clients and almost all clients have his mobile number to contact in case of urgency should the need arise. He has always dealt with his clients’ immigration cases putting himself in their position and giving it importance from their point of view. He believes in giving 100% honest legal advice.
Free Immigration Advice
Our Immigration Solicitors can provide free general immigration advice subject to availability of our Immigration Solicitors and only for a time not exceeding 5 minutes via the following method:
- Telephone: 0208 574 0666;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org