Information you provide to us
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and visitors to our website. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “GDPR”). GDPR regulates the way in which all personal data is held and processed. This privacy notice sets out how we collect and treat personal data that we collect from you, our clients and visitors to our website during the course of their contact with us by any medium of communication.
By providing personal data such as your name, address, contact telephone numbers and emails via the forms on this website or otherwise, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information or legal services you request. You can rest assured that your personal data that we hold will only be used for providing you with legal services and the incidental and related matters in accordance with your instructions. In this regard, where required, we may also share all or part of your personal data with court staff, expert witnesses, counsel (i.e., barristers) your financial advisors, estate agents, other side solicitors/conveyancers and other third parties whose involvement is part of the matters in which we are instructed. Save for the aforementioned purposes, we will not disclose your personal data to any other third party unless required to do so by law or regulators.
We rely on your express or implied consent to process your data. However you have a right to withdraw your consent any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the legality of our processing your data prior to your withdrawal of consent.
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights including:
- right to be informed about your personal data;
- you can request access to your personal data;
- you can request that your personal data be rectified if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- you can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted or deleted in certain circumstances such as in circumstances where the such data is no longer relevant to meets its purpose and there is no contrary legal or regulatory requirement for us to hold your personal data for a longer period;
- you can object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances such as where this involves direct marketing;
- you can request to receive personal data that you have provided us in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format and can request to have this transmitted without hindrance where the data is processed on the basis of consent or performance of a contract;
- you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We may use your application data and contact details solely for the purposes of marketing. We may use information obtained about you from monitoring your use of this web-site solely for internal purposes including site performance, evaluation site use and creating of marketing reports to aid future marketing of information about us and our services. Personal data collected by monitoring will be aggregate, no personal or sensitive personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
All telephone calls to and from the offices of Vincent Solicitors might be recorded for training, monitoring and performance purposes.
Information we monitor about visitors
Currently we don’t monitor users activity on our website.
Contact details for Data Controller and enquiries
Vincent Solicitors has its registered office at 11-13 South Road, Southall, Middlesex UB1 1SU. Tel: 020 8574 06666, Fax: 020 8574 8439.
Should you wish to contact us regarding any data protection enquiries, you can also contact us via email email@example.com