Introduction to Entertainer Visitors

This section describes the different types of visitor visa, and helps you to choose the right one for your circumstances. If you come to the UK as a visitor, you are normally allowed to stay here for a maximum of 6 months. If you want to stay here for longer than 6 months, read the other categories in the Visa and Immigration section to see if you qualify for another type of visa.

Visiting as an entertainer

CATEGORIES: Entertainer Visitors; Child Visitors
PERIOD OF VISA: Usually maximum stay of 6 months
DO WE HELP: Yes! We can advise you on all documents and necessary application form.