Immigration Solicitors in Southall, London
We have a team of specialist immigration lawyers based in Southall, West London. We specialise in all aspects of UK immigration, nationality and asylum law and have a proven track record of delivering successful UK visa and immigration application outcomes.
Our team of London immigration solicitors deals daily with the Home Office and UK Embassies both in making visa applications and challenging refusal by submitting appeals to the following:
- An appeal to the First-Tier Tribunal (IAC);
- An application to the First-Tier Tribunal (IAC) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (IAC)
- An application to the Upper Tribunal (IAC) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (IAC)
- An Appeal to the Upper Tribunal
- An appeal to the Court of Appeal Civil Division
- Judicial Review in the Administrative Court / High Court
Our clients range from private individuals to small, medium and multinational businesses. We specialise in advising a very broad group of clients consisting of High Net Worth (HNW) individuals, corporations, to executives and individual clients of modest financial means.
Our team of solicitors are fully conversant with all aspects of the UK Immigration rules and stay abreast of the latest developments. We combine our expertise and practical experience and offer a bespoke approach tailored to meet with the specific needs of our clients. We specialise in the following applications:
New Worker Route, read more >>
High Net worth Immigration
UK Corporate Immigration
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence
- Tier 2 General Visa Applications
- Tier 2 Audit and Compliance Duties
- Challenging Illegal Penalty Notices
Immigration for Individuals
- Spouse Visa/ Unmarried Partner Visa applications
- Asylum Applications
- ILR Applications
- EEA Applications
- Nationality Application.
- Administrative Review
- Judicial Review Applications
Vincent Solicitors and Affordable fees
We cater to the needs of our clients by offering affordable fees and the option of flexible payment terms. If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of your instructions, we are happy for you to pay in instalments; we will accept half of the agreed fixed fee at the time of initial instructions with the balance to be paid upon submission of the application.
Vincent Solicitors and SRA Compliance
We are a firm of solicitors that is authorised and regulated by the SRA to provide immigration advice. Your matter will be dealt with by qualified immigration solicitors from instruction through to completion of your immigration matter. Get in touch for a free initial consultation.