UK Student Visa (Child)

You can apply to come to the UK on a child student visa if you are aged between 4-17 if you are aged over the age of 17 you must apply for a general student visa

Conditions of study

You can come to the UK on the following conditions;

  • Have a place on a course
  • Have consent from your parents or guardian
  • Have sufficient money for maintenance and living costs
  • Coming to the UK from a non EEA country

Tier 4 Student Visa Permissions

  • Study at a fee paying school if you are aged between 4-15
  • Study at a public funded further education college if you are aged 16-17 and are a fee paying student

Vincent Solicitors and Affordable fees

We cater to the needs of our clients by offering affordable fees and the option of flexible payment terms. If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of your instructions, we are happy for you to pay in instalments; we will accept half of the agreed fixed fee at the time of initial instructions with the balance to be paid upon submission of the application.

Vincent Solicitors and SRA Compliance

We are a firm of solicitors that is authorised and regulated by the SRA to provide immigration advice. Your matter will be dealt with by qualified immigration solicitors from instruction through to completion of your immigration matter. Get in touch for a free initial consultation